We went on our "hospital tour" last weekend and we were very impressed with Northside. Such a nice facility! The Women's Center tour definitely calmed my anxiety about the unexpected and it made me really excited about being a mom! However; I must admit, I was a little nauseous in the "labor and delivery" room. I couldn't stop thinking about how uncomfortable I will be I the next time I'm in that room!
Mary Leigh's sweet little nursery is almost complete! Rich needs to add some finishing touches to his mural and I have got to get a slip cover for a comfy chair and ottoman that we got from mom's house. I have no clue how to organize all the great and much needed things we have received at showers, but mom is coming this weekend to help me straighten it all out!
Her nursery is what I have always dreamed of for my baby girl! Not only is it pretty, it smells like baby powder and lavender- so fabulous! Speaking of smells, Honey and Harry love to sniff EVERYTHING in her room. From stuffed animals to bedding- they are all over it! The image of dog hair on all her pretty pink things makes me want to faint!

Yay for Mary Leigh's blog- you're gonna love it!
ReplyDeleteLet's just hope I can figure it out! Took me forever to post this first blog- UGH! Baby brain is in full force tonight!
ReplyDelete