Monday, October 19, 2009

Anxiously Awaiting!




The countdown continues... 9 days to go!

Could the days pass any slower?? I am SO ready! I have a doctor visit today, hopefully she can give me some insight. Momma needs some reassurance that she will not be preggo forever!

As of Thursday, I have been home "resting" per doctors orders. Since I struggle with sitting around, I was surprised that I really enjoyed resting the last few days. Okay, I didn't REALLY, TRULY rest. So far, my "rest" has included lunch and a little shopping with mom on Friday and visits from Richard's dad, Mary Ellen, Lib, Hayley, Meg, Daniel and Angeles on Saturday. We were so happy to have company!

At last- MLC's room is complete, thank you notes are written, house is in some sort of order, car seat and bases are in, hospital bag is packed, MLC's clothes are washed and I have actually frozen a meal or two to enjoy post princess arrival! I have been "nesting" since June!!! I truly cannot think of anything else I must do in order to feel a sense of completion. So, I'm ready! Come on Mary Leigh!! We are anxiously awaiting!










1 comment: